Thursday, August 14, 2008

The one month absence of Jeffrey James.

Okay, its practically goes like this, for the one month that I was away, more like one and a half, I actually had some sort of a life whereby I didn't worry about updating my blog. But then i realised, I need to do it. Since going back to Curtin two weeks ago my life hasn't been exactly miserable, yet. I've moved into my own place with my two house mates Fidah and Wani. So, finally i don't feel trapped and I could go out whenever I want.

The absence of my from the internet was highly caused from the fact that I have no internet connection at my new place, but I wasn't at all miserable without it, it shows that internet isn't my life. But I do go online sometimes la.

Anyways, since my absence, I've met myself a guy, his name is S**z. Sorry, not able to say his name, after kena taken action against:p And plus he's closeted. He's a med student, 24, and cute as hell. It was a fun thing we had and I am currently enjoying it! I don't know about what we are though but i can say that it's not a relationship but it's more than a fling?

Degree studies is so free, in a sense whereby I'm only taking four units this semester whereby i was taking 6 subjects in foundation. So I'm practically free. I am worrying about failing my subjects though, I've been having like a holiday, I still am on my holiday!

What do i mean by holiday is that I've been travelling too. I went back to KK after staying in miri for ten days, and then I flew to singapore for my great grandmother's funeral, I am terribly sorry for her loss but i can't say that I didn't have fun in Singapore. i met up with some of my old friends like Matin, Shu, Rohai and Daniel and they were all nice. Cass however was happy and so nice to let me stay at her place, it's so weird for me to see her being miserable with the facilities she has, though we all are miserable from many things.

It's nice to be updating again though.

And well, it's nice to see that my friends are fine as well, though i wanna know more about Allysa and Evelyn, oh, and I am thinking of getting a tattoo, the symbol is like the tv show charmed punya symbol. I wanna get it with Jen and Ness at the same time! Gosh that would be so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment