Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My current want.

Birthday season is coming up. So I'm wondering what I would spend my money on. It's either another trip to Singapore with some shopping, or just having some extra money to use, or buying myself a driving license to name a few. I don't know what I should do to please myself for my 19th birthday!

But there is also this piece of technology that I would want to get. The Motorola Rokr U9! It's so beautiful, and many people won't have this phone,


This phone has the usual basic functions, a two megapixel camera, a loud speaker for music, and also a memory card slot for micro sd cards that can be expanded to 4gb. So, it's basically a standard phone. But I guess I love it. I am thinking though whether or not to get it because it seems like my driving license is more important. If I get my driver's license, i would be able to drive my car down. So maybe this will have to wait? I hope I can get both though:)

No comments:

Post a Comment