Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ramblings.

In Singapore I went out with three people, I will change their names, one is called Hafeez, the other Kim, and the last David.

I've known Hafeez for quite some time and was out with him a couple of times when i was in Singapore. Anyways, when I was back there It was funny to meet him. The thing is, when i go out with him, there is absolutely nothing to talk about. I don't know what to say to him, i bet he doesn't know what to say to me. When my best friend Cassandra joined us however, the conversation started flowing, I guess Cass can get along well with anyone.

And later that evening I went out with Kim. Hafeez's ex. And the funny thing is, I've hooked up with Hafeez before. And I'm not too sure about it but Kim doesn't know, he doesnt know. Since they broken up, he might find out a thing or two from Hafeez or something, but as long as Kim was fine with me I was okay.

Not meaning to boast, but apparently when i chat with Kim online he seemed a little bit interested in chatting with me and hooking up, though i do play along, i don't really plan on hooking up, because as cheap as I may be, i will not sink to that level, imagine sleeping with Hafeez and then sleeping with his boyfriend Kim. That would be so dramatic, i guess.

So while I was with Hafeez i asked, "Dating anyone?" and he replied, "No. Not since Kim." So i believed him. Then when I was talking to Kim, apparently Kim told me that "He just broke up with his fling." So I myself was blur, "He asked to be with me again" came out of Kim's mount and I was blur. Who should i believe? Kim or Hafeez? I'm not sure myself. But it doesn't matter though, their drama belongs to them, i'm just an extra dropping by.

The there was David. Oh David. We called ourselves cousins when we got to know each other though we are not related in any way. So after going out with Kim I went out with David. He's so adorable, he looks like my cousin's boyfriend/exboyfriend called Azzidyn but he's taller, fitter but slightly less good looking. But oh well, the rest makes up for his slight lack of facial features. I wasn't sure if he wanted to hook up, but what does

"If only I had my own place, you can come over and watch movies with me." mean?

Maybe i was just thinking too much. But honestly I stopped myself as well cause currently I'm dating someone. Though I really do wish I could do him! Maybe once I'm considered single again.

No comments:

Post a Comment