Monday, December 1, 2008

I made it to the finals! DUH!

I am like so totally happy. Well, not really lah! It was expected that I would be chosen to go into the finals for the Manhunk competition. I'm sorry that I can't post pictures of the other contestants because my camera was low on battery that night. But I will however take some of my "friends" pictures which they snapped yesterday. When i say "friends" I mean the other contestants.

Since I'm in the finals, I have to be as Barbie as possible because apparently the one who is the most active and nicest will win! I did hear Jonathan B from Breeze magazine tell me that I can go to top 3 easily. But I'm gonna be humble and say that I don't think I will make it. I'm just aiming for the subsidiary title which is the Best Smile award.

I would like to thank all my friends who showed up yesterday, and if you didn't show up, you can go and die! Hehe! Love ya!
Ricky who was doing Cinta's makeup. She didn't make it to the finals though. Poor girl. Ricky also did my make up! Thank you! I love you, in the friend friend way:)
Now this fully made up Girl, I mean guy, is Keddy, he was the Mr Kaamatan Winner of 2008. The both of us are going for the same subsidiary titles. Of course, I will win it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment