Thursday, December 25, 2008

Kuala Lumpur

It's traveling time for me once more and I am annoyed by the fact that I will be unable to sleep early tonight! I know that negative thoughts as well as planning would be running around in my mind somehow. I am however very excited about Kuala Lumpur. I'll be in KL on the 26th of December to the 5th of January! For my friends who are there, please call me so that we can go for coffee or something!

On another note, my lover just told me that he made out with this guy recently. Well, I have hooked up with one or two people since we got together. And I have been feeling very guilty for doing so. But when he told me I didn't even feel sad or whatsoever. I however felt excited for him because he is having some scandals whereby I'm not, wonders of what being closeted can do to you.

Cheers Party People! I'll be posting up pictures from KL~! Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment