Friday, December 12, 2008

Hectic Hectic Hectic.

I've been so busy this week with the Manhunk activities that my best friends think that I'm deserting them. So far I've been to Klias to visit my brothers and sisters, the Proboscis Monkeys and the fireflies and had fittings in Santorini and Edmunser in One Borneo, we also had rehearsals here and there and yesterday we had the Mr and Ms Little Italy selection which I didn't win.

My friend also came to town and I've been bringing him around with me. He seems like he's having a good time and I am happy about it! My car has also been fixed so I'm happy with that. I am however constantly broke and also dissapointed at myself for not bringing my camera out to my outings. I hope next week I can do better though!

This is just an update:) Sorry for being boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment