Sunday, December 7, 2008

Jonathan Ngu 2.0! Saturday Night Sensual.

It's been quite some time since I enjoyed clubbing. For the last couple of months I never really enjoyed clubbing. I myself thought that I was already getting sick of the whole clubbing scene. But I had fun last night. From the fact that Ness, Cass, Jen and I were together again, along with some of my other friends like Teshah, Nadia, Kate, Emily, Jasmin, Kimmy to name a few were all there. The beautiful people of K.K were all under one roof.

I honestly had a blast partying in Blue Note last night with all my friends, I took tons of pictures and danced to the tune Jonathan was spinning. Last night got me excited for my other friends like Allysa, Tessa, and Evelyn arrivals next week. I want us to be like the old times whereby we walk into a club together, and everyone just stops, and stares. I miss that feeling. But last night was awesome, we had a bottle, we were dancing, we were mingling, we were being Sabahans, something that hasn't been done by us for a long long time. And I'm happy that it happened tonight!Club hopping to Q bar was a mistake cause I was bored. But It was nice to see my friends again.
Nancy is so nice. I took this picture with her in Q Bar.
Now for those of you who never been to K.K's only gay bar, the bar is shaped like a Q.
This is the resident Dj of Q bar, my cousin, my friend, Walter Misir.
The Dance floor in Q bar, It was only starting to get packed.
These are the divas of Q bar, they always have shows there every Friday.
Another picture of these Hot Mamas!
Me, Sean and Teddy in Q Bar. Sean is a hair stylist who always loses his job and Teddy is a nice housewife.
Now, this is Mucheal, my best friend:)
Aaron Chong and Inessa, the guy who used to work part time as a bellboy in Meridien! Haha!
Cassandra, Aaron and Jen.
Tristan, Cass, Kimmy and Inessa. It was so fun in Blue note that night!
Tristan and my sister.
Cousins.
The beautiful people of Kota Kinabalu in Blue Note Sabah!
Fabulous.
Cass, Ness, Cheryl and Jen.
Teshah, Jasmin and Inessa.
Inessa's Dad and her. Thank you uncle for buying us the bottle!
Cass Jen and Morgan.
We've been friends for 17 years now.
Both of us were fat, both of us were Vegan.
It's obvious that these two carpet munchers failed the sexy look.
Two Eurasians.
Kate, Nadia and Emily. The Rumba Regulars.
Stephanie Chong, me and my cute cousin Adryz!
Kate Lee and me. SHe's damn hot!
My sister and Adryz. My mom wants her to marry him:S
Same picture.
Morgan and Jasmin.
This picture brings back old memories.
Jen gave kimmy that shot!
SHe's growing up so quickly.
My cousin Nadira and Jasmin. Both of them were Seri Insan Bitches!
The best friends. I love these two girls!
I hate Ness's hair though.
The Hot girls of K.K!
They tried to pull off as sisters.
The Gunsanat Clan.
Morgan and Kimmy, school mates.
VIctoria Chan and I. We were in the same class before. In Kian Kok and in Maktab.
Cass, Jennifer and Kimmy.
Yvonne Chu, Emily Kim, Nadia and J.J the blue clans!
Cass, Jas, and Tesh.
Our very own famous Dj, Fine China a.k.a Jonathan Ngu.
Many girls actually find him to be quite attractive.
Bestest best friends in the whole wide world!
The "G" word.
Jen jay jasmin.
Vanessa and I.
I love Ian and ADAM! theyre so hot! MY ULTIMATE THREESOME FANTASY!
Part of the "G" word gang!

*Please click on the advertisements below. I would really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment