Thursday, December 11, 2008

Not so Odd


This is Aerial, she is one of 3 fairies I have done, the first. I had a Friend from an ebay group I belong to come a sculpt with me for 2 days. Laurie AKA awakened dreams. I traded a rag doll kitten for 2 sculpting days with her:) She does beautiful Fairies and I don't. lol So I thought I could sure learn something from her!! I the two days she was there we talked more then we sculpted so we only got the head and part of her torso done so I was left on my own to finish her. I think all in all I did pretty good. With about two weeks of struggling and slicing off clay and putting it back on again I finally finished her:) It was cool to do something pretty but it is just not where my heart lies. But none the less I am proud of her:) I think my "pretty" days are done for now, I have way too much fun doing "ODD"


No comments:

Post a Comment