Tuesday, April 28, 2009

BE A SUPERSTAR!

Advertorial




What's this?!




It's a close-up of a Chipster potato chip!



Not any Chipster potato chip...




It's the new Chipster flavour - TOMATO TORNADO!

AND... It's only one of the TWO new Chipster flavours!

The other one is Flaming BBQ, which I completely didn't manage to buy despite going to two different places to look for it. It's like sold out everywhere!


Anyway, I love new products!!



BECAUSE WITH NEW PRODUCTS
ARE ALWAYS CONTESTS!!!



Just open your new packet of Chipster and you will find a little red card inside that allows you to join the all new CHIPSTER SUPERSTAR contest!!


I'm excited about this contest because it actually gives you a chance to go on TV with a movie you create!!

The "movie" is actually already created by Chipster lah... All you have to do is to paste faces in and come up with some witty lines!!!

The movie I chose is called "James Blog" and it's like a spoof of James Bond.


So now it's time for me to cast my handsome lead... AND I CHOSE............


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




PUMPKIN!!


Mad funny can!??!?! So ridiculous and fluffy!! And the body is like wearing a men's suit and holding a gun!!

My movie clip is supposed to be called "Pie. Pumpkin Pie."

YOU KNOW, like BOND, JAMES BOND!! Because Pumpkin Pie is Pumpkin's full name!! WAHAHAHA!


And as for the damsel in distress...





ME!!!!!!!!!!

And I put Godzilla as the nemesis!!

You can watch my creation here:







I AM GOING TO WIN BECAUSE
MY ENTRY IS MAD CUTE!!!


Think you can do better than me?! Then go buy a packet of Chipster and join the contest too!! The prizes are.........


Grand prize: MACBOOK AIR


1st prize: 2 X IPOD TOUCH


Consolation Prize: 8 X IPOD NANO!



Can't say I am a big fan of the Apple products but if I won the Macbook Air I might change my mind!!

Anyway just go join!!









p/s: Wanted to put Plastizilla's face as the enemy but decided on Godzilla instead - look more pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment