Monday, April 20, 2009

Zhng-ed camera!!

Haven't been updating as I have two advertorials and more modifications to my scripts to do!

Anyway, here's my blinged-up camera!!!!

Only 2 pictures so far because I haven't uploaded those taken with my old Canon yet. These photos are taken by the Lumix with a mirror!!

Camera not finished yet but it's mostly done. :)





Mostly covered in Light Rose AB (base at size 16) with little pink pearls in between. You can't see that though.

The lens cap is covered with same-colour gems. The charm stuck there is a fake Juicy charm from a really old bracelet I had. Charm is surrounded by pink pearls too!

And a huge diamond charm dangling off the lens cap. I love it!!

Clearer photos soon!!

**************************

WATCH NEW VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!



XIAXUE'S GUIDE TO LIFE



It's the guide to AMAZING SCIENCE!!


CHICK VS DICK




The impersonation challenge!



THE SHAN AND ROZZ SHOW




Young and old beauty queens...

Shan and Rozz finds out more about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment