Wednesday, April 29, 2009

high.

okay, so i recently broke up with my lover. At one point i thought to myself why was i still staying with this guy. I wasn't happy during the last few weeks that we were together and i had frequent moodswings and blew up at my mom or family for small reasons. I'm sorry mom.

The days then passed and i went out alot with some of my friends. Drinking almost every night of the week. Getting high and getting fat was coming into me. I flirted with some guys and got rejected by them. This didn't happen to me often. Being high all the time made me look for booty calls, but no reply. I wasn't the jay i was before.

so it came to a point whereby when i was high i would call him and send him smses. He got annoyed at one point and told me to just say what i wanted to say through sms because he needed to rest. So i sent him an sms telling him that i miss him. He replied saying that he missed me too. But i said later that i do miss him, the bad thing is that i made a decision and i have to stick to it.

A big life changing experience should come by to me soon :(

No comments:

Post a Comment