Friday, April 24, 2009

My Problems.

I need to let things out. I'm now feeling shitty and wondering why am i doing this to myself. I have a lover. A lover who i really really really care about. Someone who i want to spend most of my time with. But since he started work, i don't even get the chance to see him. We are staying in the same city.

I requested for him to be more attentive to my calls and messages. And he managed to do it. But so far I haven't seen him for almost a week now. I asked him if he could stay over. He said he can't make promises.

Somehow i wonder why he can't just come over after work no matter what time he finishes it. I actually don't care if he comes to my place at 3 in the morning. What I care about the most is that he is here with me. I need to see him.

It hurts me to know that he can't promise anything. That one little thing. Coming over, or at least taking a bit of his time to see me. His work is no doubt important to me but as i see it, it's taking the life out of him as well.

I feel that if this continue to go on for a little bit longer i would have to end our relationship. Whats the use of me having a boyfriend if i can barely see him? Especially if we're in the same city?

If only i have the balls to tell him this in person. Oh wait! He is too busy to see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment