Saturday, July 25, 2009

Driver's Course

Okay, I should have taken my license when I was 17 years old. But I had to wait for so long just to get it. Dammit! I had to sit through a 5 hour course today in Puchong and listen to the lecturer yapping away. It felt like the longest 5 hours of my life! GOD!

However, once I get my driver's license, which is God Knows When, I can finally get my car. I really really really need it. Usually, I'm the person who drives around, but now, I depend on people to pick or to send me around. I hate that feeling. I somehow feel helpless. I hate taking the taxi because they're so expensive and dirty and I don't know how to take the damn KL bus yet.

I did however find out that I've lost 3 kiloes. It's been one week and I lost that much! I'm kinda happy though I am still fat. Let's hope that my result next week will turn out to be much much better. I really do need a weight scale in my house!

xoxo

Jeffrey James

ps. Please click on any advertisements you see on this webpage. It would help me, it's free for you to click the adverts but they will pay me :) Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment