Wednesday, July 8, 2009

a random evelyn's last day!


So i was going around the city today hanging out wirh cass and evelyn. Apparently it's her last day here. My dad handed me his credit card and i bought myself tickets to singapore... So for those of you there, i'm gonna be in sg from the 22nd to the 27th of this month!

I was at secret recipe with cass and had the lamb stew... It kinda tastes like the lamb they would serve you in malaysia airline's first class... It's okay laaa, then swipe swipeeeee!

I then had dinner again in ocean view seafood restaurant with evelyn and cass... Her mom paid for dinner, god i ate so much, i do however plan to eat as much as i can and when i leave tofor kl i'm gonna get on with my life and diet again!

So now i'm in upperstar with hafeez and syaz and evelyn and cass... We're chillin and chatting...so lalala, i've got nothing to say!


Xoxo
Jeffrey james

No comments:

Post a Comment