Sunday, July 26, 2009

What I've been doing to take my mind off things.

As you all know i've been in kl for the pass two weeks. I haven't partied in a club whatsoever since I got here. My friends back at home think I'm lying or are surprised that suddenly I've turned into a good boy. But come to think of it, I've never been such a party animal back in K.K. Well, not the party animal I used to be la.

The reason why I am going through this no party thing is because I know I'm gonna be in KL for a very long time, so I guess I know I will have other times to go partying and when i finally settle everything, maybe I will party once or twice a month.

Now, as for what i've been doing, I have been making up choreography for Britney Spear's Music. I wanna teach the Divas in Q bar the routines and maybe make a small mini Circus Tour in Q Bar for new years. It might be fun. I currently mastered Radar, I'm a Slave 4 U, Womanizer, and Hit Me Baby One More Time. I still got 6 more songs to go!

Haha! When I do get to teach the Divas the routine, I will make sure I would get it all on tape and post it right here, exclusively on Jeffreytanggau.blogspot.com!

xoxo

Jeffrey James

P.s Please do click on the advertisements you find around this site. It will help me ALOT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment