Thursday, July 16, 2009

a letter of desperation

so i'm in kuala lumpur now... Just finished moving the furnitures into my apartment... I've been so lonely lately. I have friends of course but the stress of moving somewhere new and stress of troubling my family have been taking a toll on me... I wanna talk to my S but he doesn't seem interested in wanting to talk to me back anymore.

I understand that he had work. He has responsibilities. But does he understand that i need him at a time like this. That i needed to see him the day i left the airport. The night before i left, he was supposed to join me. But i understood that he was tired. I let him rest hoping that i could see him the day after which i didn't.

S. If you're reading this, i hope you understand how i'm feeling. I know i may seem selfish or demanding for asking you to do something that you are unable to. But if you do care for me you would have the time to thinK about how i'm feeling.

I am in KL and i know i will find someone here who would appreciate me more. I know i deserve better. But i still want you. Maybe by the time you read this i will be with someone else, but if you read this soon enough and realise that i need you, just pick up the phone and call me. I would appreciate it a whole lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment