Wednesday, July 22, 2009

things that make my day:)

i'm still miserable of course... But my cousins have been back from their holiday so i've finally got company... :) being alone and stressed since i've moved to a new place hasn't been that good on me... :) but now with them here' things started looking up...!

A friend of mine came out to me the other day and i was so happy that he did... He is however closeted back at home but i am happy that he finally admit to himself that he is just a fag like me :) welcome to the gaybourhood! Apart from that, i was also lucky enough to appreciate my best friends by writing i miss you comments on their walls, i was just appreciating the friends that i have!

I did also cancel my flight to singapore because i'm too fat to go. Call me crazy but i really do feel fat now and i seriously have to lose that weight! However, i will start partying on the 15th so beware bitches!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment