Monday, February 28, 2011

Book review


Having woken up at 7am in the morning, washed up, got ready, and walked to campus only did I found out that there was no class today. As angry and disappointed at myself for not being more aware that tutorials weren't happening this week, I decided to start my day by having my breakfast, a piece of chicken wing, an egg, 6 pieces of dimsum, and curry soup with fishballs in it. Yes, I am on a diet.

I then took out this book I'm reading (i'm on chapter 30, page 384). It's called The Society by an author called Michael Palmer. I don't read as often as i would like but I do read occasionally. The book has been getting better and better as the story goes. It's basically a story about high powered executives that are being killed by a group of serial killers because of their policies for health care in a random state in America.

It's worth a read though if you like the whole medical/cop drama that has a little bit of twist to it along with some romance (all books seem to have romance in it). It's a good book to read when you're on a long flight in a plane.

Gosh I need to read more often.

Pick the book up if you have time. It's on sale now.

xoxo

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment