Thursday, February 24, 2011

Singapore trip

So I flew back to my hometown, Jesselton for a month and then I stopped over my second hometown, Singapore before i headed back to KL. I figured since there's a place to stay there (a nice place i might add) and it's been long overdue for me to visit my grandparents, I might as well drop by for a few days.
Now, the photos I have are only from my Wednesday night partying in Attica, Clarke Quey, Singapore. The line was so long but my friends knew the management so we were partying VIP style the whole night. Drank Champagne and this huge ass bottle of Beveldere Vodka.
All I can say that is when I was in Singapore, I drank everyday, I ate five times a day (two bowls of rice each meal) and I just sat at home and watch tv. It's quite sad cause I gained so much weight during my 9 days trip in Singapore. But it was nice cause i get to catch up with some good friends as well as overspend my money.
What sucked was that I was unable to use my Visa to pay for stuff and was unable to take money out from the bank as well because there was something wrong with my atm card. I was so pissed because I was basically broke on my fourth day in Singapore. I swear I am going to my bank and scream at the people there.
You gotta check out Attica in Singapore because the club is awesome though! It's worth a visit!

xoxo

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment