Thursday, February 24, 2011

KK trip In Pictures

My K.K trip was bittersweet as usual. No car accidents this time. But my mother was quite ill for sometime and I was really worried. But she's all better now though. What was interesting about my KK trip was that I managed to do a photoshoot(for my portfolio) and I did it in Gaya Street Sunday Market which was full of people. I've never done something so public before but I basically just sucked everything in and took pictures (people were staring like crazy).
It was nice to finally visit the Sunday market there because it was full of those knick knacks and they decorated the market with lots of Chinese Lanterns. I didn't get a chance to go to the islands though but my next trip back I will make sure I do. I made some interesting new friends, get to know some better (if you know what i mean) and just partied my way through KK.
I hosted the Black Masquerade party with Hitz KK announcer Rica and it was really awesome! It was champagne all night and I had loads of fun. What I miss most about KK is that I have a really good lifestyle there, nice cars, nice house, Maids, VIP partying to name a few and I dont have that in KL. Which is quite sad, but KL is reality and I know I have to get back to it eventually.
So right now Im stuck right here, in the library, updating my blog. I'll be back again soon!

xoxo

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment