Saturday, February 26, 2011

So I ran into my ex.

I had a messy breakup with my ex last October. It wasn't good la. I constantly joke about my ex with my friends and my ex would bitch about me to my own friends as well.

I would understand if my ex tries to kill me.

But I don't care though.

Anyhow, I was clubbing last night, tipsy. So i was starving, as I was walking out of the club,

"Jay!"

I turned to look, saw my ex. (What the fuck?) I said to myself.

"Oh, Hi." I said, smiling (it was fake)

"Are you okay?" My Ex asked me.

"Yeaaaaa" I said.

"Do you still remember me"

"W****n?" I said. "Oh I have to go now, I'm hungry" I smiled and I just left.

To say the least it was awkward, but it doesn't matter la. I was happy my ex didn't come and pull my hair.

Xoxo

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment