Saturday, March 26, 2011

Back in Borneo

Two assignments done, one due on Monday, two due on Friday next week. But i'm still back here for the weekend to celebrate Cass's 21st birthday @bubble bar. So it's her birthday today and I would like to wish her a very happy birthday. Originally her party was supposed to be in a yacht but due to it not being up to standards, she decided to throw her party at her dad's hotel.
I would also like to wish my good friend Ateya a very happy 22nd birthday! He celebrated last night. Wish that I could have been there. But I had to fly back to K.K. It was worth it though, we sat at Sully's in Time Square to celebrate with Cass and all of us were back together. It was awesome. Tonight is gonna be great as well.

Ill update with more pictures from the party soon:)

xoxo

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment