Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cass's 21st!

So we partied it up last Saturday, I was wasted. Seriously, everyone was wasted. Food was awesome, friends were awesome, everything was great! We started off at Cass's Hotel with a light dinner a unlimited booze. Everyone dressed up, I was wearing sandals :S It was basically a small reunion of friends from all over. We flew in specifically for Cass's 21st birthday. I got in from KL and Jen, Cass, James, Calvin also flew in. It was quite fortunate for us to have Allysa and Evelyn as well who are usually in Australia and Switzerland.
Getting together was awesome, but 2 people were missing. Ness and Tessa would have completed the reunion and I miss them dearly. But it has been a very long time where most of us were back. We partied like it was the old times, like it felt as though none of us really left. As we sat at the bar, chatting laughing and drinking it felt as though we never really left, that even though we had our own personal lives overseas, I never felt as home as I did during the party.
We got to white room at about 10.30. I was smashed, everyone was smashed, I went straight to Jarrod and Rawlins and ordered pasta and a burger and just downed it. Everyone continued to party at times square and I fell asleep on the couch, not being seen by the general public of course. We were quite secluded in our own party zone in the club. But I woke up after that and left immediately. The sleeping part sucked but the person i got to go home with after was amazing.


It was well worth it!


xoxo


Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment