Monday, March 28, 2011

Forget Chocolate and TV--How About Some Jesus for Lent?













More HERE

and HERE

Look- I Make All Things New...

A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another (John 13:34). But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you (Luke 6:27-28). Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse (Romans 12:14). what is nonviolence?


One of his students asked Buddha, "Are you the messiah?"
"No", answered Buddha.

"Then are you a healer?"
"No", Buddha replied.
"Then are you a teacher?" the student persisted.
"No, I am not a teacher."
"Then what are you?" asked the student, exasperated.
"I am awake", Buddha replied

2 comments:

  1. So I see you have lifted, taken posts from my blog and just put them here.
    Why would you do that?
    That is plaguerism.
    You can be banned from blogging.
    Please stop stealing posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 years later and GOOGLE has stil not taken down this PLAGuerized blog.

    the original true blog is called mary's be a gooddog blog. everything on this site is STOLEN.

    ReplyDelete