Saturday, March 19, 2011

wishing

So I've been locking myself in my room during the past two weekends. I figured what's the point of going out to party when I don't really need to go and look for someone. I party with my friends of course but none of them are actually here for me to party with. However, each time I lie on my bed, I think about partying, about flirting, about finding the 'prey' for the night, about having fun. Then I get tempted, but then I think about the money I'm going to waste, and that when I actually go to the club now I won't be doing any of those stuff.

I would be talking to some friends. But I can do that during the day.

So I choose to stay in my room, listening to music. Wishing I went out, wishing I was in jesselton partying with my loved ones. I wish for many things. But in relaity, I'm still in my room :p

Xoxo

Jeffrey james

No comments:

Post a Comment