Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Brekkie

Good morning! Don't we all love breakfast? (Except me during an angst-filled teen period where my Mom shoved shakes down my throat. Was over in no time.) It probably sounds corny, but breakfast starts off your day on the right note, right? Right. Bear with me please. Here you'll find five delicious breakfast recipes from some of my current favorites in the food blog world. 


BAKED EGG BOAT (via Spoon Fork Bacon)  (Genius idea, may I add)


BACON, BLUE CHEESE, AND FIG OMELET (via My Lucky Undies are Red)


CACAO, COFFEE, AND BANANA SMOOTHIE (via A Cozy Kitchen)
Even though I would replace the bananas with something else, since I don't like them. Yeah, I know. 


COFFEE PANCAKES (via A Cozy Kitchen)   (Other genius idea)


ZUCCHINI, HAM AND RICOTTA FRITTERS (via Smitten Kitchen)


Photos via each blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment