Sunday, January 29, 2012

Upcoming...

For those who've made inquiries: Yeah, I will be back soon. I've got to attend to some money-earning duties. Beyond that, I've been creating what should be a major video project concerning the Salvator Mundi recently attributed to Leonardo da Vinci.

Leonardo certainly had a hand in this work. I speak literally: I can't imagine anyone other else painting that upraised hand. Nevertheless, I believe that large sections were painted by a student or associate. My ladyfriend and I have long favored another version, previously owned by the de Ganay family, as the original. That painting was sold at auction in 1999 -- and if you can tell us who now possesses the thing, we'd be very grateful.

More on that soon. The video will, I promise, blow minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment