Sunday, January 4, 2009

Business as usual!

As this is my Be A Tiger blog, I thought I should do something other than flounce about doing nothing. So! What has my lovely little business been doing lately, you ask?

Well, I say.

My pièce de résistance at the moment is the Padme dress I made for Sian at monstergirlwrites' awesome New Years party. Star Wars Nerds may be familiar with the gorgeous frock (although purists might have erased it from their memory, what with it being from the "new" films):




It worked out rather lovely, and fitted perfectly (testiment to Sian's measuring skillz!). Many thanks must go to Mrs Emily's Mum who did a lot of work on it while I was busy waiting on tables.

Now I have a new dress for Kay (whose first one Australia Post so rudely LOST), a maxi for Ness, and wiggle dress for Alex. STAY POSTED.

No comments:

Post a Comment