Friday, January 23, 2009

Wet 'n' Wild

So Rite Aid was having a sale on Wet'n'Wild stuff where anything usually $2.99 and under was on sale for $0.99. Being bored as I am, I headed down to my local Rite Aid and picked up a few things. I got eyeshadow trios in Egyptian Sands, Mojave Mauves, an eyeshadow single in Naked, and Blushes in All over Shimmer, Naive, Mellow Wine, and Heather Silk.
The eyeshadow trios are of surprisingly good quality; they're soft, blendable, and decently pigmented. The single, although a great taupey color, was not as soft or pigmented, but still nice. I swatched these below over some UDPP.
The SilkFinish blushes were all very soft and very pigmented. These require me to use a light hand or a skunk brush to apply. The lasting power on these is surprisingly good for such a cheap product (I wore it for a good 6 hurs yesterday before washing it off) and I was really pleased with these.
I got:
All Over Shimmer: a nice, light creamy beige highlighter. The shimmer on this isn't super fine, but it gives my matte blushes a nice shimmer without being too frosty. The swatch of it below didn't show up very well
Naive: a bright, matte apricot blush.
Mellow Wine: a matte pinky brown
Heather Silk: a matte rasberry color










No comments:

Post a Comment