Saturday, January 24, 2009

Wacko!

You know, something funny happened this morning. I haven't had any sleep and I was getting ready to catch my 10.35 flight to Singapore. So it was 7 in the morning and I was trying on my sunglasses, I looked at my hair and the sides looked a little bit too long, my hair was like popping out and it seemed weird.

So, I was also frustrated because I knew that I could not make it to the hair saloon on time to fix my hair. So I decided to go ahead and tidy my room. while i was busy placing all my junk into my drawers, I came upon a tailoring scissor. Without thinking, I ran into the toilet, looked at myself, and started trimming my hair.

I trimmed trimmed and trimmed and my hair was still uneven, i kept trimming the sides and it still became uneven, i kept on trimming and trimming and trimming until i gave up, i then took a good look at myself in the mirror, "Fucking Hell what did i do?!", I thought to myself. My hair is much worse than before.

I went downstairs, with a bennie on running into my mother who was waiting for me in the living room,

"Mom, do you know where I can fix my hair?"

"Don't worry, your hair is fine."

"Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." - (If only you can see how it actually looks like) I thought to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment