Friday, January 9, 2009

Sirius Hates Blonds!!


Ya know when I finished this dolls I wasn't quite sure about her blond hair....I think it aged her about 40 years! BUT I thought she is what she is and was about to move on. I had her sitting on the table beside me as I was filling out some paper work and got up from the table for like 1 min and Morpheus had her in his mouth tearing at her coat. Sirius had grabbed her off the table and Morphues got her from him. Morpheus is 162 lbs and could easily have swallowed her whole or at least chewed her head off but instead just pulled her hair off and ripped her coat!! I inspected her from head to toe and the only things he damaged where the things I was not 100% happy with any way!!! Oh and one of them ate her hat too!!!
Is this a sign???? Or does he just hate blonds??

No comments:

Post a Comment