Friday, January 16, 2009

Change.

Looking back at the things I've done so far in 2009, I think I had quite a start. Dramas unfold here and there, relationships healed and perished, lovers become friends, friends become lovers, families get closer and families drift apart, kids grow into adults, and adults act younger. These are the things that happens every year. My year started off well.

So far since the clock hit 12 a.m and 2008 was finally over, i found myself changing in a lot of ways. I began to make new friends, I began to have a new lover, I began to fall deeper, I began to change. I would be exaggerating if i said i changed alot since 2008 but I saw some minor changes. Yes, I am still the laziest and most self centered person, the same old Jay. But i also start to feel different, in ways of how i feel about people, I found myself building up relationships with two men, at the same time, having feelings for two people. I used to think that it was impossible. But here I am now.

I look at my friends, and they seem like they're changing here and there, bit by bit, our time spent together are getting lesser and lesser, but the bond we have still remain the same if not stronger. I start appreciating staying in, lying around the house, just waiting for time to pass. But while doing so I also realized how time pass so quickly.

For the coming year I hope to be more in control of my life, more focused on what I want and how to get there. As for now, I'm still trying to focus, but we all try our best to find our way.

So once again I wish you all a very happy new year and hope for a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment