Saturday, January 10, 2009

Gabe

“So? Anyone you’re interested in tonight?” James asked.

“No, no one is here tonight, It’s so boring!”

“C’mon Gabe, I told you before that tonight is a rainy night, there’s not gonna be much people here tonight! How about Will?” James asked again.

“He’s okay, I’m gonna drink more so that he becomes better looking.” Gabe replied.
James and Gabe have known each other for quite some time, only recently Gabe came out of the closet, telling James that he was a homosexual. James saw that as an opportunity to show Gabe how good life is in the Gay world.

“Come here.” James said.

“What?” Gabe replied. Gabe got closer to James. James then held his hands, pulled his face closer, and attempts to kiss him. “I thought that you don’t want anyone to know about us? If you start kissing me it shows that I’m unavailable.” Gabe added.

“I know, but I’m a bit tipsy now.” James replied.

Gabe and James has a weird friendship, they are more than friends but not lovers. The have a special bond. James is taken, Gabe is single.
James gave a peck to Gabe. “Go and dance.” James then said and pushed Gabe towards the dance floor where their friends are having fun.

As Gabe walked to the dance floor James looked at his finger, he was wearing a ring on his engagement finger, he looked at it and thought about S. He was in a relationship with S and he felt that he wanted him so much at that point. He did have feelings for Gabe but he knew that S and him were much more than that. He sat alone, by the bar, drinking.

Time then passed slowly, a guy then came walking in. Gabe was sitting with James, the both of them had their eyes on the guy.

“Damn he’s good looking!” James said.

“I know.” Gabe replied. James then got off his seat and walked towards the guy.

“Hey, what’s your name?” James asked.

“Ryan.” The guy replied.

“Oh, are you local?”

“Yea I am, I’m back for holidays.”

“Oh, well, this is my friend Gabe” James said as he dragged Gabe along. Gabe and Ryan then started chatting, James walked back to the bar and took a huge gulp from his cocktail. A moment later, Gabe came walking back.

“He’s so cute!” James said.

“I know!” Gabe replied.

“I want him so bad!”

“So do i!”

“You can have him!” James added.

“I don’t want to compete.” Gabe replied.

“Even if we were to compete, you and I are in different markets, plus, you’re on a holiday! You
should have some fun!” James said.

“Really! I feel bad!”

“Don’t! You should go for it.” James added.

Gabe then made his way to dance with Ryan, James just stared. He wanted Ryan, he wanted Gabe. He wanted the both of them. He knew that he could get Ryan if he wanted to. But he also knew that Gabe should have his fun. He looked at the two guys he wanted that night. He sat by the bar alone, thinking. He thought about S. He thought about how he missed him. He looked at the dance floor once more, he saw Gabe and Ryan making out.

“Damn, I’m such a loser.” He said to himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment