Friday, June 5, 2009

eb&ive

A couple of weeks ago, doing the usual rounds of birthday present shopping at eshe, I found a new love in my last-minute purchase at the counter. There was an entire stand of glittery, sparkly and just damn pretty hair clips by eb & ive. If you haven't realised, I'm really one of those "I'll just leave my hair out" girls - probably because I'm insanely lazy - but I picked up this gorgeous clip from their "Social Set" series.


(Apologies for the terrible photo - I'm bad enough at focussing when I can actually see what I'm photographing, let alone holding the camera behind my head and hoping for the best)

I'm not going to lie, the first time I put it in the clip wouldn't fasten properly, so when I thought I finally had it I actually didn't and it fell out and snapped a bit off (which has been glued back together, thankyou for the concern). But consideirng it was $10, I really don't care. More eye (and hair) candy:


No comments:

Post a Comment