Thursday, June 25, 2009

Recessionista

As much as I hate that phrase, pretty much sums up the greatest purchase of all time. After gin in a teacup's post and a coincidental trip through the mini-shopping centre on Monday to get from Medicare (wooo rebate) to the pharmacy without getting wet, I checked out the sales rack outside a shop which is, I'm not going to lie to you, is "fancypants". (Why yes, I have been told I have the soul, and vocabulary, of an eighty year old, thankyou for asking)

Anyway. I normally wouldn't wear a jacket like this, but I was so caught by the price (Um, hi, $170 down to $50) that I had to buy it. This is generally why I have no money and a lot of "bargains". Point being:








Jacket: One Teaspoon
Scarf: Cotton On
Skirt: I'll get back to you on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment