Sunday, June 21, 2009

Project: Wiggle Dress

New project for me: Make a wiggle dress as a costume for the show in November (and, lets be honest, everyday wear as well). I'm ridiculously excited for the show, primarily because its a good excuse to raid Tara's wardrobe :)



I'm not totally convinced on this one - I'm not sure I like the neckline on it. I suppose it's good because it kind of demures it down, but wiggle dresses are essentially out-and-out sexy.



Example: This one. Which is gorgeous. I love sweetheart necklines - I'm not sure I actually own anything with a sweetheart neckline, so I'll obviously have to rectify that now.



Yay for the print! I'm pretty sure I'll end up making a black one, but I could always have more than one... Leave it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment