Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A New Scadal coming up? Or just another Sabotage?

So apparently I received a call from a friend just now saying that there are rumors about me circulating around K.K that during the night I won Mr Kaamatan I was out in Qbar with my Mr Kaamatan sash chasing around boys are kissing them. And apparently there's also a picture to prove it. I then heard that the story started from the Tuaran Committee stating that they saw me in Q Bar.

Let me clear say this clearly, I did wear my Mr Kaamatan sash to the club, but I was wearing a shirt then, i stayed for less then five minutes, sitting by the bar quietly, and then left shortly after to go home and change my outfit. I then came back half an hour later with a green t-shirt that says, "Sorry girls, I'm Gay." but this time, I wasn't using my sash at all, I left it in the car.

I then made my way to join Boy Razak and the other top 10 finalists. We all drank a little, and I sat by the bar, drinking bit by bit and occasionally dancing. I got a little tipsy and was only dancing amongst the other finalists, not chasing other guys, not making out with them, and without wearing my sash.
Rumors do travel fast in K.K, especially when people try to sabotage one another. I hope i can see that there is actually a picture because I remember everything that happened that night and nothing the story states was true. :)

xoxo

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment