Sunday, June 28, 2009

Flying Solo

Since my parents left for their holiday on Wednesday, the following things have happened:

1. The power short-circuited
2. The seal on the freezer door broke
3. Someone (coughBoyfriendcough) backed into the letterbox and its now on an angle, and too heavy for me to shift back by myself.

Hopefully that's all that happens before they get back! I've had a very domesticated afternoon - I cleaned, did the dishes, washed clothes, and tackled the pile of ironing that I thought had been there for about a month, until I got to the bottom and went "Oh, hey, I haven't worn that since my birthday!". In April. Oops!


*domestic proof*

And now I'm making pumpkin scones. WIN.

Outfit:

Jacket: One Teaspoon
Singlet: Supre
Jeans: Just Jeans

Then, to make defrosting the freezer a more pleasant experience, this is my new friend Curtis.


Curtis is wearing Peppercorn eyes and Chilli Flake mouth.



No comments:

Post a Comment