Saturday, November 20, 2010

fb

The wonderful world of facebook is such a complicated one.

People today depend so much on facebook.

It's annoying when personal lives get splashed on facebook.

I had people last night asking me "are you okay?" Last night when I was in market place because of the status this guy I'm "it's complicated" with posted up online.

Yea, I don't post things up on facebook when it comes to my feelings. I do it here, cause most of my readers are from another part of the world whereas facebookn my friends and family are there.

Life's a bitch, and things doesn't work out. But the whole world doesn't have to know about it (I'm being a hypocrite by posting this up here, but like I said, limited readers from all over).

Xoxo

Jeffrey james

No comments:

Post a Comment