Wednesday, November 17, 2010

K.K The Golden Years.

It is unfair to call it the golden years because we're all still pretty young. But we're young adults now. Anyhow, my cousin uploaded some old pictures. I think it was when we were 13-15 years old. Funny how we've changed so much in the last 8 years or so. The outfits we wear, and the way we pose, the way we look etc. Most of the pictures were taken on the boat or on the islands. I remember then, we used to go on the family yacht every weekend and go to the islands. It was damn fun, to party it up on the boat, and go to the islands, eat, swim, then relax and watch the sunset on our cruise back to town. Those were the days, when everyone was based in K.K, when everyone had bad taste in clothing, when everyone was still in Highschool.

Today, the yacht is gone, the kids are all overseas, but we do look better, and we do dress better. But i don't know if we act better. Since in the pictures we all seem so innocent. I miss those days where kissing is as far as it goes in a "relationship" and it was such an important factor. Those days when smoking was considered a huge sin, and drugs? what drugs? When branded clothes ranged from Baleno and Giordano and there was no such thing as Louis Vuitton or Gucci. 10 ringgit could last us so long and we had a curfew. Those were the days.

Anyhow, here are some pictures I took from the "Golden Years"
My Favorite Nike T shirt and Jen, I reckon she still looks the same. But less "rock on" she's more hippie now.
Jen, i think she was 13 then. During one of our yacht outtings.
Cass Jen and Allysa, I think it was when Jen was 15 and Cass and Allysa were 14 years old. Clubbing in K.K (most prob B.E.D).
Me at some new years party in Shangrila. God i was so porky.
Inessa during her tasteless times. Where she wore only tanktops, sneakers and ill fitting jeans. Look at her and her skateboard, i think this was the Avril Period.
I was fat, my younger sister Kimmy was fat. This was when I was 13.
Ness and I (13 years Old.) On our beach outtings:P
I think this was Christmas 2003. God, I remember the shoe I wore were from BATA!
One of our Sunset Cruises (2002).

I dont miss how i look like then, but i miss the innocence:)

xoxo

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment