Sunday, November 14, 2010

So while waiting for my food...

I decided to give an ex a call.

It was nice calling him again. To be honest, I thought about cutting ties with him because he didn't come to visit me when I had my car accident. Somehow, I still remembered his hand phone number. I was with him for quite sometime, my longest "relationship", not exactly long, but not exactly short either.

We ended things because he started work and ignored me.

But we remained friends. Occasionally I would call him, and rarely he would call me.

It was nice talking to him, I was asking him if he was seeing anyone, and he was asking me if i was seeing anyone. I told him about this guy i'm dating. And I talked about my other ex, and he told me he was coming down to kl!

I invited him to stay at my place of course, and I wanna show him around! Get him a couple of cocks!

haha! It's so nice being friends with your ex!

xoxo

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment