Tuesday, November 16, 2010

for a moment

Personally, I think that we as human beings, like to find a companion. Someone beside us when we sleep, and someone beside us when we wake up. That particular person that we love and cherish. That we share something with, that we have a special connection with.

However, to be fair, not everybody wants this (in terms of people enjoying being single).

When I'm all alone, I tend to think of my problens. Problems, another thing we all face every single day. It's normal, we need to find solution for these problems.

I hope to sleep when I'm feeling stressed out from my personal stuff because I know tomorrow will be a better day. So when I wake up in the morning and start my day, I feel new, and ready to take on the world (problems).

And the companion steps in. When we have this certain connection, for a moment, we forget about our problems, for a moment we feel that the world is problem free, for a moment we feel that it's just us.

I like those moments, because in a problem filled day, for one moment I can feel problem-less. For a moment I can escape, for a moment I can be happy.

It's funny how you connect with a certain someone that way.

I am happy that when I see this person, nothing else matter, whether is for a short period of time or not. As I get back to my harsh reality, I know that I can slowly go on. Because to me, when I'm with this person, I don't care about anything else and I know that everything will be omay soon.

I have problems, my own personal problems, but I know that the person is there to help me be problem free, for a while. And that's why I love him.

Xoxo

Jeffrey james

No comments:

Post a Comment