Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ways to Stay Creative [THREE] - Curate an Inspiration Folder


While you browse your favorite websites/blogs, save any picture that inspire you, or that you like for no particular reason. Arrange them into folders, if you'd like (Outfits, Food, Home, etc.) or keep it all together if you prefer a little creative chaos. I like going back to mine and just flipping through the images to get new ideas. Take the time to delete the ones you no longer need. Make sure to name the pictures accordingly and add the source. You might need to go back to the site or the article for more info. I forgot to do the latter with mine, and I'm still biting my fingers over some unknown pictures I would like to retrace. Oh well. 



Photos by Dee & Duke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment