Saturday, June 30, 2012

Today's Radio Schedule with Douglas V. Gibbs

With the Obamacare ruling by the Supreme Court a lot of people are wanting to talk to me. This includes Vince Daniels, whose radio program airs from 10:00 to 1:00 on KCAA 1050 AM in San Bernardino, CA. He has asked me to be a guest on his show during the final half hour of his program. Tune in Online at KCAAradio.com at 12:35 pm Pacific today.

Prior to joining Vince Daniels, I will be on American Daily Review from noon until 12:30 Pacific. JASmius and I use that program as a pregame show for Constitution Radio later in the day. Tune in to ADR at BlogTalkRadio.com/AmericanDailyReview.

At 2:00 pm Pacific my show, Constitution Radio with Douglas V. Gibbs will air live on KCAA.  The show is rebroadcast on KCXL Kansas City and WHTH Youngstown, Ohio later in the week. My guest will be John Wohlstetter, national security expert, and during the first half hour of the show he and I will discuss Syria and Egypt. Then, during the final half hour, JASmius will join me for the 5 Big Stories of the week. Included in those stories will be the Supreme Court's rulings on the Arizona Immigration Law, the Stolen Valor Act law, and Obamacare. Listen live at 2:00 pm Pacific on KCAAradio.com, or catch the archive later on the Podcast Page.

Finally, at 5:00 pm Pacific Loki and I will discuss the ramifications of these Supreme Court rulings, and what the Constitution has to say. Join us for Founding Truth at 5:00 pm Pacific on BlogTalkRadio's Halls of Valhalla Radio Network.

No comments:

Post a Comment