Tuesday, April 27, 2010

First Date

So I had dinner, watched a movie then drinks & desserts after with this person I met. I don't know if it can be considered but I guess it's a Date. Date is something that I haven't done yet in quite awhile and all I could say was that It was such a good night, getting to know someone new, and talking about myself (which i do often) is a breath of fresh air.

I took public transport to where we were supposed to meet and god, I was stuck in the jam for like an hour and 45 minutes. But when I actually got there, my heart started pumping and I got really nervous. I felt like running back into the cab and go home to scream but I've been looking forward to this "date" for quite some time so I just made my way to the restaurant.

Dinner was Japanese, food was reasonable, I had rice in the longest time, and conversation was fair. I didn't dare look at him that much, I was mostly looking down or looking somewhere else cause I was shyyyyyyyyy! Then later after that, we went to catch a movie, it was movie called "When in Rome" starring Josh Duhamel and Kristen Bell or something. Typical love story, typical funny scenes, typical reasonable movie. But there was a movie premiere or something and I saw Amber Chia. It was random.

We then made our way to this Cafe and ordered Wine and dessert. Talked more, got to know each other more and drank. Just a glass though. I didn't wanna go overboard with the alcohol. Well, I sort of wanted to down a whole bottle cause I was still Shy but I'll save the split personality for some other time. It was good though, and I hope there will be a second date.

I'm choosing the place. Ayam Penyet! Ding Ding Ding!

No comments:

Post a Comment