Thursday, April 8, 2010

Simplicity

After my horrendously decadent birthday list, I thought I would make another, better list! My list obsession is coming back out :D So, here is my list of simple, happy things that I have enjoyed lately. Some might even say, things that I love on this fine Thursday! :o

- Skyping my lovely cousin who I don't speak to nearly enough

- Finally "getting" these songs I'm learning on piano

- Tennessee Williams. Always.

- Starting my day with a pot of tea and two slices of bread (untoasted!) with Nutella

- Impromptu How I Met Your Mother, talking over 3 cups of tea, staying up until 1am catchups

- Sleeping in! (sadly, this did not follow the aforementioned 1am catchup...)

- Job interviews! Even if I don't get the jobs, its nice to know things must be picking up

- thxthxthx and the gorgeous thankyou notes


one of my favourite thxthxthx posts

No comments:

Post a Comment