Friday, April 9, 2010

Post-it® Brand Celebrates its 30th Birthday = an awesome contest and prizes!!

Advertorial



















(Blog post done entirely using Post-it Notes! Creative or what!)



Here are some ways I use Post-it® Notes:



TO GIVE DIRE WARNINGS:



And stop people from stealing my stuff.



TO STICK ON PEOPLE:




I did this and laughed to myself for a good half hour!! *wipes away tears* Ah that's good entertainment.



TO DECIDE ON MY LIP COLOUR FOR THE DAY:





Think I'd go with the pink...



AS REMINDERS:



Yes your furry critters will appreciate the extra noms they get.



And to remind myself to bleach my black roots...



TO SHOW LOVEEEEEE:



Put sweet little notes in unexpected places... Gives loads of joy!



To celebrate Post-it®'s 30th birthday,
they are giving away generous prizes!!





Fun, huh?

Have a great idea about how to use a Post-it® Note, or maybe the way you use your Post-it® notes is really innovative?

Be sure to take part!

It's really simple. Just creatively use Post-it® Super Sticky Notes (must be super sticky kind), and take a short video or picture!!!

After that,



Submit your entry by 18th April and you could WIN!!!!!!!!!

Isn't it great!! Submit now!

And don't steal my ideas I'm also going to take part! My entry is the last picture (the one in the toilet mirror) coz I think it's the most simple and touching! :D

(More contest details HERE)


Want to win instant prizes instead? If you are a nuffnang blogger you can win exclusive Post-it® Brand hampers!! Details click HERE. Super easy!



Happy Birthday Post-it® Brand!



P/s: Join Post-it® Brand's FACEBOOK page HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment