Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Wishlist!

I'll admit, this post has been slowly simmering on the backburner for a while. I'll start it, get distracted, save it, go shopping, come home, read some more blogs, find more stuff I want, and the list is getting slowly longer. Therefore, it's no longer a birthday list per se, but a wishlist of things I hope to one day own. Let us proceed.

1. Books!

How many times can I say this - POPULAR PENGUINS. Seriously, guys. Get into that. I only have five and that is a very minute percentage of the series.

Speaking of series, (what a smooth segue!) the INTRODUCING... series are fantastic. I have Philosophy and Psychology, and I think it would be splendid to have more.

And this book, I really want to learn to make a coathanger wine rack or whatever business they're recycling:



The Book of Awesome sounds amazing. I've read a bit of the site, and as much as Jimmy Macbook has a special place in my heart, its much more fantastical to curl up in bed with a pot of tea and a book. Rather than, you know, a macbook.



2. A(n?) MOR teapot candle



Mum and I saw these while we were shopping for a present for her nurse last month and it pains me that I didn't buy it right then and there.

3. T2 Teas

Unless you want to venture down to Tealicious House in Dunsborough, T2 teas are the next best thing. Especially in their limited-edition canisters. I only have Gorgeous Geisha in that canister, and I adore the Turkish Apple tea, and... oh, why do I even bother to elaborate? Any tea is glorious. As long as it has a canister for me to store it in :D

4. Tea accessories

I now have three teapots! But I would still like more. What is even more pressing than a new teapot, however, is a milk jug. I long for a darling little milk jug to put out with my teas so its not a dainty teapot and teacup and big plastic 2L milk bottle.

5. Anything from Modcloth. Seriously.

But these are some of the things I love:


Eight A Day water bottle




Storytime Clock



All the Better to Brew You With cup

6. The Gala Darling podcasts

I love Gala Darling. She is fantastic, and humorous, and I think her podcasts would be an excellent addition to my life. However, I don

Let's be honest, I'm going a little overboard on my list. So I'll cease it here, although remind you about these aprons that I love, and hopefully you've had a splendid time looking :D

No comments:

Post a Comment