Thursday, April 8, 2010

Since I've Been Gone.

Okay, I am still broke but I joined a gym. I've also got new housemates and now the apartment has a 42 inch flat screen tv and a Play Station 3. The house looks more neater and we have a cleaning lady who comes in once a week. So currently I've been quite busy and working a bit too hard on myself. I'm planning on loosing 8-12kgs in two months and wanna get back to my slim self.

So I've been dieting and having proper healthy-ish low carb meals as well as cut down my portions, work out at least two hours a day and finish up my assignment. Finally I am getting things in order here in KL:) I'm quite overworked at the moment and my body is aching like crazy! I discovered this class called Zumba and it allows me to dance like Beyonce, Shakira, Lady Gaga, Madonna or any other Gay Icon. The class actually allows you to be yourself if you have that inner slutty ness! It's like clubbing during the weekdays minus the alcohol!

But so far, so good. I can say that I'm not as miserable as before and I'm happy that my life is getting back. I'll get back to you soon :)

Cheers!

xoxo

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment