Monday, October 18, 2010

Future

I'm currently a 21 year old student studying for a Mass Communications degree.

Is there a future in that?

I'm currently dating this wonderful & beautiful person.

Is there a future in that?

I'm currently working hard in the gym.

Is there a future in that?

I'm currently working as a part time emcee.

Is that a future in that?

All these questions that we ask ourselves, whether or not there's a future in this or that, causes us to think too much. With all the questions asked, I already got an answer, I don't know whether I will have a future in whatever I do. But I do know that in the future, I'll be comfortable, Financially, I will not be fat, I don't know what my career choice will be but I know it will pay the rent, I don't know that I would be married or single or attached. I don't know many things. But I do know that my future will be comfortable :)

xoxo

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment